Thursday 9 April 2015

Remix Outfit nos. 6 & 7: Indian milkmaid

 As I promised, today we have two outfits - no. 6 was boring. Just take a note of the teal jacket, another piece I've had for ages. I don't wear it much, the material is a bit difficult, I can never tell when it is good to wear it, as it feels like a light jacket, but I always perspire in it...
Top 10 item: White tee

Outfit: 
teal jacket, Colours of the World, 
white t-shirt, thrifted, 
grey pants, thrifted, 
black Chelsea boots, Bata, 
black bucket bag, off-brand, 
necklace, off-brand

Now to the good outfit. Meet my superb poncho! 10 years in my closet and still perfect for Spring days.I really thought of making the outfit all about the boots, as they are included in my top 10 list, but I just couldn't resist the poncho, it just fell of the hanger for me...  As for the drawstring bag, I intended to sell it on Vinted but seeing how great it looks I decided to keep it. Also, it's real leather and in great state, so... And finally, the head. Literally. Milkmaid braid takes some time to make but it looks great on longer hair  (I was actually complimented today by a cashier), is not worn very often in Czech Republic so the chances are you won't meet anyone with the same hairstyle and it conceals the fact that you haven't washed your hair for five days. Glasses. Lennon sunglasses. You can't imagine how difficult it was to find a pair that would look good on me, I mean, round sunglasses, what's the deal? So when I came across these, I was tempted to buy all remaining pieces, in case I break them or lose them. I didn't and thus I hope these will last forever.

Top 10 item: chocolate brown boots













Outfit:
poncho, Blend,
t-shirt, thrifted, 
jeans, thrifted, 
boots, Caprice, 
bag, off-brand, 
sunglasses, Gate, 
bracelets, off-brand, 
ring, New Yorker, 
earrings, Pepco

3 comments:

  1. Woow, tezce zavidim ty dlouhe a huste vlasy a tvuj styling je opravdu stylovy :))) Konecne se nekdo odvazi nosit neco jineho nez culik nebo drdol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The braid crown and poncho combination is pretty fantastic. Thanks for taking on the remix challenge with me!

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete