Tuesday 21 April 2015

Remix Outfit no.18: Double

I had my English exam today, which I didn't need to attend because of my tremendous results of the written part, but hey, it's still an oral exam so a dress code is needed. I went for a pencil skirt and black wedges plus this flower printed body shaper I  found in a second hand store last week. But, I must admit, I did have to get used to something. First, the mixed prints. I know this tabu has been broken a long time ago, but I just don't feel comfortable, I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. Luckily, blueberries and petite flowers kinda look good together.
Secondly, I usually don't wear fitted top with a fitted bottom, my middle part doesn't look good in it. Well, the shaped is miraculous and with this skirt it looks like a way to go. And look at those... cleveage! Eventually I decided to button up the cardigan so the teacher wouldn't get nervous...
Top 10 item: Blueberry bag




Outfit: 
flower body shaper, thrifted, 
skirt, thrifted, 
cardigan, thrifted, 
wedges, Tamaris, 
sunglasses, Gate, 
handbag, Dara Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment