Friday 17 April 2015

Remix Outfit no.14: Odd one out!

So I had a day off yesterday and spent it playing Sims, reading, cleaning and cooking. In the evening I went out to buy a few things. Ales joined me as he would be leaving for work in an hour anyway so we took a detour and enjoyed a walk. I grabbed my bird scarf (again) as it seemed windy outside. Well, it was not. It was really nice and warm and having a scarf was useless. But I didn't want to cheat and to prove I had it I needed some pictures. These are just a little bit odd, I promise.
And, When I was going back home, alone and just a tiny bit drunk (my favourite brewery's making an ale - 8,2% alcohol. One beer, lot of fun), it was getting cold so I eventually worn the scarf...!
Top 10 item: Bird scarf






Outfit:
tunic, Kik, 
jeans, thrifted, 
sneakers, F&F, 
satchel bag, eBay, 
bird scarf, off-brand, 
sunglasses, Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment