Wednesday 15 April 2015

Remix Outfit no.12: Little formality

My college does not demand a dresscode. Most classmates could not care less about being in college so they don't care about wearing jeans to an exam. Jeans and something-not-a-t-shirt is usual attire for exams. Not for me. I think, that each of the exams should be treated like the one I passed when leaving high school. So I feel obliged to wear something more formal.

I paid like 2$ for the red shoes and I love it so much! The only downside is that they are really high for me, I'm not very good at walking in heels. I hate being the one that walks slowly and these... well, I never thought I would be that girl who wears shoes because they're so pretty but not very comfortable. Yeah, that is the case. Not suitable for walking...
Top 10 item: bird scarf











Outfit:
blue blazer, thrifted, 
blouse, Marks & Spencer, 
pencil skirt, thrifted, 
red pumps, thrifted, 
bird scarf, off-brand, 
bag, Dara bags

No comments:

Post a Comment