Sunday 12 April 2015

Remix Outfit no 9: Shirt-West

 I get it, vest is not spelled with a "w"but it sounded funny to me so I used it (I'm not a native speaker, so what?). The point is, I never wore this bird shirt as a vest before (only as a shirt, as seen here and here, and it seemed like a great idea! See the snow behind me? Yeah, that's the April weather in Czech Republic, nice and warm. In fact, despite the snow, it wasn't that freezing. The sun came out and melted it all before noon, but these pictures are taken at 8.30 in the morning, so... Also, I realized that even though I own several white shirts and tees, none of them has long sleeves, so I stole (borrowed) the one I'm wearing from my fiancé. And now I regret I didn't buy one for myself, as it has nice shape, fits great and is made of nice thick fabric. Too bad. White shirt should not be lent very often. Also, Ales looks soo good in it, so I really can't keep it!
And as for the bird necklace, remember the W.I.T.C.H. magazine for young girls? The necklace was attached to one volume I never stopped wearing it, because I haven't found better. Yet...

Top 10 item: navy chinos






Outfit:
white t-shirt, Smog, 
bird shirt (vest), thrifted, 
blue chinos, thrifted, 
nude heels, off-brand, 
nude purse, off-brand, 
necklace, off-brand, 
bracelets, watch, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment