Saturday 11 April 2015

Remix Outfit no. 8: Spring Jacket

As I've mentioned in the post announcing the challenge, This jacket basically fell off the hanger for me and after repairing the sleeves and tailoring it a bit it turned out to be perfect spring jacket. Also it does look expensive! And I paid 10¢ for it.
This would be just an ordinary day at work, if it weren't for the lunch. See I've been studying and working a lot and haven't seen Ales much and Friday was one of the few days he didn't have to go to work. But I did. So he picked me up at work and we could at least have a lunch together. We went to this little... well, not exactly a restaurant, more like a cantene, but with healthy food, fress ingredients, lots of vegetables, fish etc. While Ales was having some spicy Chinese sauce with tofu and rice (I'm marrying one of the few guys that eat both steak and tofu with the same enthusiasm!), I got some puff pasties filled with camembert cheese and leek and a coleslaw salad as a side dish, yummy! It was great to spend some time together outside our home. We don't have time to do that much recently.

Top 10 item: Navy-camel coat







Outfit:
navy-camel coat, thrifted, 
red dress, Atmosphere, 
navy tights, off-brand, 
beige flats, off-brand, 
beige purse, thrifted, 
heart sunglasses, New Yorker, 
birds earrings, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment