Tuesday 28 April 2015

Remix Outfit no. 20: Nothing special

 If someone asked me what's my favourite colour, I'd say it's green. If I was asked what is my favourite colour of clothing however, the answer would be blue. I have like tons of blue pieces, all kinds of blue from navy to royal, light, dark, doesn't matter. These days I use blue (mostly nay blue) as a base colour for most of my outfits. Which you probably noticed, if you look at my posts every once in a while.
I had some problems with school lately and as it turned out, I will have to be an undergraduate for a little longer, which sucks - and, it is all my fault, as I can't count well and I mastered the art of procrastination. Well, it means that even though I will still be technically a student, I will have to find a job for that period so I won't get bored (which I wouldn't but I would get used to doing nothing). So things are getting a bit more complicated, but it's nothing I couldn't handle...
Top 10 item: Shirt





Outfit:
green shirt, Amisu, 
blue jacket, thrifted, 
brown pants, thrifted, 
brown oxfords, Lasocki, 
handbag, off-brand, 
bracelet, watch, earrings, off-brand, 
rings, Gate

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way about color. My favorite color is red yet I have TONS and TONS of blue in my closet! lol

    ReplyDelete