Saturday 18 April 2015

Remix Outfit no. 15: Fashion myths

Sometimes you just hear things that stick with you, such as: "Horizontal stripes are wrong, vertical are right, makes you look thinner (wrong, makes you look weird)". Or "ankle boots make you lok shorter and you legs wider (doesn't matter if true or not, they're cute, I wear them). Or my favourite, you don't pair black with brown. Well, maybe you don't but I just did! And I don't think it looks that bad! Actually, I'm wearing brown with black plus the ankle boots, I'm a total mythbuster! Also, these  are my first leggins, as I didn't feel very confortable in them until recently.

Top 10 item: ankle boots




Outfit:
coat, thrifted,
shirt, thrifted,
leggins, Atmosphere, 
boots, Caprice, 
purse, off-brand, 
necklace, Sinsay, 
earrings, Sinsay

No comments:

Post a Comment