Monday 20 April 2015

Remix Outfit no. 16 & 17: We are all fruit

"You know, the root of the word Miller is a Greek word. Miller come from the Greek word "milo," which is mean "apple," so there you go. As many of you know, our name, Portokalos, is come from the Greek word "portokali," which mean "orange." So, okay? Here tonight, we have, ah, apple and orange. We all different, but in the end, we all fruit. "

I am not typical fan of romantic comedies. But I do have a few favourites and My Big Fat Greek Wedding is definitely one of them. I love it even more since my own wedding is getting closer...

Outfit č.1 - I had this outfit to meet the priest that is supposed to perform the ceremony (neither of us is baptised so it is a bit complicated) and it looks like we have the priest, the place, a photographer, music - it's all we need for the wedding, right? Anyway, the photos are taken in the evening, there was not enough light in the room and the camera flash does terrible things to my face, so the photos are a bit blurry and just three of them.
Top 10 item: statement necklace


Outfit:
red jacket, thrifted, 
black t-shirt, Amisu, 
trousers, thrifted, 
shoes, Bata, 
purse, Top Secret, 
necklace, off-brand

Outfit č.2 - I just went out to buy bread and see Ales off to work, but that still counts, doesn't it? I do spend a lot of time working indoors these days. I hate writing already...
Top 10 item: pork pie hat





Outfit: 
leather jacket, Blend, 
long sweater, thrifted, 
jeans, thrifted, 
oxfords, Lasocki, 
crossbody bag, Love Music, 
sunglasses, New Yorker, 
hat, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment