Monday 13 April 2015

Remix Outfit 10 & 11: Double denim

I'm sorry to have two outfits in one post again, but sometimes, just sometimes, I do not have time to take the pictures so I just take a quick photo or two and pick the less awful to show you I'm not cheating. Both today's and yesterday's outfits consist of two denim pieces - denim jacket and obviously pants, different colours. In the first picture you can also see my first attempt to make a knot braid. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'll figure it out...

Outfit 1:
Featuring item: Blueberry bag (I'm not gonna post any more images of things from the list separated, you're smart, you'll figure it out)
 Outfit:
denim jacket, thrifted, 
blue blouse, thrifted, 
black jeans, thrifted, 
nude flats, off-brand, 
blueberry bag, Dara Bags, 

Outfit no. 2: I was a bit worried how would these two denim pieces work together, as they are similar solours but not exactly the same. I believe it doesn't matter much, ti looks quite fine. I also like the grey-pink combination, even though I don't wear that much...

Top 10 item: statement necklace






Outfit: 
denim jacket, thrifted, 
grey tee, Amisu, 
jeans, thrifted, 
pink flats, off-brand, 
pink bag, off-brand, 
statement necklace, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment